17 Ways YOU can support the Center for Pregnancy Concerns
- Become a Volunteer: help at our in-person events, onsite, or at your home for administrative tasks, making phone calls to thank our donors, and other computer work.
- Attend our online monthly prayer meeting.
- Host a Baby Bottle Campaign. Great for book clubs, men’s groups, women’s groups, businesses, school, and churches.
- Host a Baby Formula Drive – Similac Blue Can only.
- Donate gift cards to our expectant moms-to-be.
- Invite CPC to speak at your home, business, church or group for an overview/update on our ministry.
- Host a Video Watch Party, and invite friends over for lunch, tea, or a backyard BBQ. CPC staff can attend, play our video and provide overview of our ministry to your group.
- Write notes of encouragement to our moms-to-be.
- Run a Christmas Angel Tree Campaign – Hang paper ornaments on a tree in your church or school for people to select. Each ornament has an item that our moms need. Purchase item and place under tree. Then drop off to CPC.
- Host a Dad’s Diaper Drive – we always need diapers sizes newborn to 6.
- Host a Baby Wipes Drive– collect baby wipes and donate to CPC.
- Host a Bake Sale – donate proceeds to CPC.
- (Schools) Host a dress down day for students – donate the proceeds to CPC.
- Host a Bingo night with registration fees donated to CPC.
- Host a Community Car Wash in your local church parking lot or designated location – donate the proceeds to CPC.
- Host a Community Yard Sale – donate proceeds to CPC.
- Host a Gift Card Drive – purchase Walmart, Amazon, and Target gift cards in $5 and $10 amounts which can be distributed to our moms.
CPC can post your events on our Facebook page and assist by creating flyers as needed. To learn more, click on the links above, complete the Volunteer Interest Form below, or contact our Director of Development, Paula Caponiti, at 443-884-9208 or via email.